Registration is now open!!
What is PreGame CornHole?
PreGame CornHole started because a group of college kids from the Midwest loved to play CornHole before they went to THE big game. With time, we got tired of playing on bad boards and decided to start making boards ourselves. Before we knew it, we were known across the country for making the BEST boards in the States. Then, we started creating leagues at local “watering holes” and the rest is history!! You can buy our boards or join our leagues, or do BOTH! All options are great fun!!! We do everything to create the BEST custom boards and THE coolest tailgating experience at your local “watering hole!”
- This season we will offer 2 leagues: 1 for recreational players and 1 for competitive players
- Recreational league will be on Monday nights and Competitive will be on Tuesday nights
- Each team will have 6 players. Up to 3 men and at least 3 women. Each guy/girl pair plays 3 times a night.
- All games will be played at on the rooftop patio at The Hop Grenade
- Recreational league starts June 4th and will conclude July 30th, taking July 4th week off
- Competitive league starts June 5th and will conclude July 31st, taking July 4th week off
- League will last 7 weeks, with the 8th week being the playoffs to crown a PreGame CornHole Champion.
- First team to 21 or more wins, 3 hours of play each night, and the best boards you’ve ever played on.
- Beer specials offered from The Hop Grenade
- $30 per player for 8 week league
- League Begins at 6:15pm each night
Still have questions? Email us at PreGameCornHole@gmail.com